Welcome to WNR.AI!
Information You Provide WNR.AI
This is information that you provide to us through text fields, such as your name, payment information, and template preferences. The required information differs depending on whether you create an account, become a user, purchase a subscription, or otherwise engage with a creator or become a creator, and typically includes at least:
- First and last name;
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Password; and/or
- Country and state of residence.
We collect and process information about the creators you engage with, the templates you access, and the subscriptions and purchases you make.
A creator is someone who creates a profile page on WNR.AI to offer free and premium templates to users. To become a creator and receive payouts, you have to provide your payment information to one of our payment partners: PayPal, Stripe, or another payment partner. If you choose to receive payouts using a payment partner that requires you to provide them with your personal data like name and email address, such as PayPal, then that payment partner may provide that information to WNR.AI. You may also be required to provide your bank account information to process payouts.
Automatically Collected Information
We automatically receive information when you view templates on or otherwise interact with WNR.AI, even if you have not created an account. For example, when you visit wnr.ai, sign into WNR.AI's services, or view or interact with an email from WNR.AI, we may automatically receive information about you, including:
- Your IP address;
- Your approximate location (typically derived from your IP address);
- Your browser and/or device type;
- Your operating system;
- Your language settings;
- The referring web page (including parameters contained therein);
- Your mobile carrier;
- Device information (including device and application IDs);
- Your search terms (including those not submitted as queries);
- The links you click;
- The pages you visit/the templates you load or request;
- Session length, dwell time, and duration of media experiences (including view time); and/or
Messages and Comments on WNR.AI
When you send or receive messages or when you post or are mentioned in comments on WNR.AI, we collect the contents of those messages and comments, as well as information about related activity, including the timestamp of those messages and comments and who has viewed those messages or comments.
WNR.AI Platform Integrations
We use various platform integrations to enhance the functionality and user experience of WNR.AI for both creators and users. When you connect your third-party accounts to WNR.AI, you may share your username and associated information with WNR.AI. As you use these integrations, we may collect information including your profile information, templates created, templates used, and any other interactions with the platform.
User Research Studies & Surveys
We conduct research about current, former, and prospective creators and users. From time to time, we may solicit your participation in such a research study and, if you choose to participate, then we may observe how you use WNR.AI and may record video, audio, and images of you using WNR.AI and your interview with WNR.AI researchers. As part of these research studies, we may also ask you to answer survey questions, including about how you use WNR.AI and how you perceive WNR.AI’s services and platform. When you answer these questions, we will store your responses.
Event Information & Surveys
From time to time, we may solicit your participation in surveys related to WNR.AI events. In order to better understand and serve creators and users, we may ask you for demographic information, including information related to your gender identity, ethnicity, race, age, sexual orientation, earnings, and accessibility, which you may optionally choose to provide. We collect such information to help us better understand the overall population of creators and users that use WNR.AI, to develop and market events for creators and users, and to showcase creators for greater discoverability, including at such events. When you complete these surveys, we store your survey responses, including any such demographic information you choose to provide.
We may also request information from you at in-person and online events. This information may include your name, email address, mobile phone number, details about the types of templates you create, and survey or feedback responses.
We may collect and store your email address, your comments, and your profile information from our blog and creator education sites.
Information from Third-Party Accounts
After creating a WNR.AI account, you may be able to connect your social media account(s) (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, and Twitch) with WNR.AI and we may collect and store some information related to those accounts, including:
- Profile information, including userID, username, page name, and/or profile picture;
- Follower and/or subscriber counts;
- Relationship graph, including accounts you follow and that follow you;
- Post and/or upload counts; and/or
- View, like, and/or comment counts.
You may also grant WNR.AI access to these third-party accounts in order for some WNR.AI features to operate. When you connect such a third-party account to your WNR.AI account, that third-party service will typically present a page that describes the information that WNR.AI can access and/or permissions you are granting to WNR.AI to take actions on your behalf. At any time, you may be able to revoke WNR.AI’s access to those accounts using the respective third party’s security settings page.
Information Collected by Third Parties
Social Media & Chat Products, Features, and Widgets
We may use social media and chat products and features, including a Discord server, the Facebook Like button, and widgets, such as the Share button or similar interactive mini-programs that run on WNR.AI. These features may collect your IP address and other personal data, including which page you are visiting on our site, and may set and/or read cookies. Social media and chat features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or directly on WNR.AI. For more information on the technologies used by these third parties, the information they collect, and how that information is used, please refer to their respective privacy policies. Below are links to the privacy policies of the most used such services for easy reference:
How We Use Information
As applicable, we use the information we collect to:
- Verify your identity to comply with industry requirements, self-regulatory guidelines, and U.S. federal, state, and international laws;
- Enable you to sign in to your account;
- Enable you to subscribe to premium templates and/or purchase premium template runs on WNR.AI;
- Process payments and payouts;
- Apply sales tax;
- Deliver template access and other offerings;
- Send physical merchandise to your shipping address (if applicable);
- Send you messages and notifications, including push notifications, email, and SMS/MMS as controlled by your notification preferences;
- Provide you with information about WNR.AI, WNR.AI products, and your subscriptions and offerings on WNR.AI;
- Provide you with customer support and reply to your questions;
- Promote your WNR.AI account and/or creator page for greater discoverability;
- Personalize the WNR.AI experience, including recommending templates to users;
- Market WNR.AI products and services to you or to audiences similar to you, including via personalized advertising (also referred to as online behavioral advertising or interest-based advertising) as controlled by your marketing preferences;
- Organize and tailor in-person and online events;
- Understand and analyze how you use the service;
- Conduct research and development to improve WNR.AI and develop our products and their features;
- Prevent fraud, abuse, and illegal activities on WNR.AI, including using automated processing and manual review; and/or
- Provide you with reasonable accommodation if you notify us of a disability.
Information Shared with Creators
By subscribing, purchasing a premium template or template run on WNR.AI that is offered by a creator, or otherwise engaging with or becoming a user of a creator, you agree to share personal data with that creator including:
- Your full name in your WNR.AI profile
- Your email address
- Your other WNR.AI profile information, including your avatar image
- Your physical address, city, state/province, and country if you select a premium template or offering with a physical benefit and choose to provide your shipping information (if applicable)
- Your phone number, when you have signed up to support a creator who engages with you via text messages, if you select a premium template or offering with a physical benefit and choose to provide your shipping information, or when you have signed up for event notifications via text (if applicable)
- All information about your access to premium templates, including the number of template runs and start date but not your full payment card information
- Some aggregated data about how you use WNR.AI, including analytics like template views and usage
We may solicit your participation in surveys related to particular creators on WNR.AI. For example, when you subscribe and/or make a purchase on WNR.AI or when you cancel a subscription, you may be asked to optionally take a survey about that choice. If you choose to participate in that survey, then you agree that your responses, which, if specified, may include your personal data like full name and email address, will be shared with the associated creator.
When you use WNR.AI to send a message to another user, including a creator, the contents of that message will be shared with the recipients you select.
WNR.AI maintains a Data Processing Agreement governing how creators are permitted to process the information that is shared with them. We refer to this as the Creator Privacy Promise, which details a creator’s promise to protect the privacy of their users during and beyond their WNR.AI relationship. You can view the Creator Privacy Promise here.
As part of offering and operating a creator page and/or premium templates on WNR.AI, a creator may use one or more third-party services. These third parties may, for example, host templates or help deliver benefits, including shipping packages to users (if applicable). Accordingly, creators may share user personal data with such third-party services and/or enable users to elect to share personal data with such third-party services in order to receive offerings or template access or otherwise participate in a subscription or related event. You should review the privacy policies of these third-party services in order to understand how they collect, use, and share personal data.
Information Shared with the Public
The following information is publicly accessible or otherwise shared with members of the public:
- Aggregated and otherwise non-personal data, including aggregated usage data in blog posts, press releases, or other ways to share information about WNR.AI’s usage and business.
- Comments inherit the visibility setting of the associated template. Accordingly, comments on public templates are public and comments on templates with limited visibility are only visible to the audience of users to whom the author has made the template available. If a non-public template is later made public, then the comments on that template also become public.
- Your WNR.AI profile, including your user name and profile picture;
- If your hide access setting is disabled:
- The creators you support and how long you’ve supported them;
- The premium templates or template runs you have accessed;
- The templates you’ve liked; and
- The total number of comments you’ve made.
- Your WNR.AI profile, including your user name, profile picture, social media accounts you’ve linked, location information you’ve added and, if your hide access setting is disabled, the creators you support and how long you’ve supported them, the premium templates or template runs you have accessed, the templates you’ve liked, and the total number of comments you’ve made;
- The contents of your creator page, including a description of your creator page, descriptions of your premium templates, the titles of all of your templates, and goals you’ve set for your creator page;
- If your patronage visibility setting is enabled, the number of users who have accessed your premium templates;
- The contents of your templates are made available to the audience you’ve selected – for example, public templates are public and templates limited to a selected access setting are visible to anyone who meets that access criteria;
- If your hide access setting is disabled, then users of your premium templates will be notified when you access another creator's premium template on WNR.AI; and
- When you like a comment on one of the templates on your creator page, this fact may be displayed to the audience that can view the template based on the template’s visibility setting.
Information Shared with Third Parties
We never sell your information to third parties. Other than information that is shared with creators or shared with members of the public, we will only share data with third parties under the following circumstances:
- Law enforcement and government agencies: to protect the security or integrity of WNR.AI, as well as to protect the rights, property, and safety of WNR.AI, its employees, users, creators, or others if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, or other valid legal process (e.g., subpoenas or warrants served on WNR.AI). If we are going to release your data pursuant to such a request or demand, we endeavor to promptly notify you (typically by email) unless we are prohibited by law from doing so.
- Individuals to whom you’ve granted access permissions: WNR.AI may offer features that allow creators to invite other individuals to access and manage certain aspects of their templates or profile. If you choose to grant someone access to your templates or profile, WNR.AI will follow your instructions and grant the access or permission that you’ve selected.
- Third-party services to which you’ve connected your WNR.AI account: when you connect your WNR.AI account to other websites, apps, or services, you may be asked to give those websites, apps, or services access to information about your WNR.AI account and/or permission to perform actions within your WNR.AI account on your behalf. If you choose to take such an authorization action, WNR.AI will follow your instructions and grant the access or permission that you’ve selected.
Your Preferences and Control over Your Data
Choosing Your Preferences
On https://wnr.ai/, you may find your settings in the navigation panel after you log in to your WNR.AI account. Settings let you see and adjust your account preferences, including privacy preferences. You can separately see and adjust your cookie preferences on wnr.ai.
Opting out of Marketing
You may opt out of marketing at any time in every marketing communication as applicable. You may also adjust your preferences in your settings.
Opting out will stop marketing emails and SMS/MMS as applicable. Please allow up to 30 days for your opt-out request to be processed. If you have an account with WNR.AI, you will continue to receive service-related emails. You will also continue to receive service-related notifications through your account.
We may work with third-party advertising partners to market our services. You can opt your current browser out of interest-based advertising from partners that adhere to the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising at https://optout.aboutads.info. On Android, you can opt your current device out of interest-based advertising by enabling “Opt out of Ads Personalization” in your Android phone’s settings (precise directions and setting name may be different on different Android versions). On iOS 13 and previous versions only, you can opt your current device out of interest-based advertising by enabling the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting in your iOS phone’s settings (precise directions may be different on different iOS versions). On iOS 14 and later versions only, if you don't want to allow apps to access your current device’s iOS Identifier for Advertising, you can disable the “Allow Apps to Request to Track” setting in your iOS settings (precise directions may be different on different iOS versions).
Turning Off Email Notifications
You can change your email notifications in your email settings. While this allows you to stop many notification emails, we will still send other service-related emails.
Controlling Your Data
If you are unable to log in to your account, and are unable to recover your account with a password reset in order to lodge your privacy request, then you may reach out to [email protected]. We reserve the right to refuse access to or recovery of an account, at our sole discretion, in order to prevent an unauthorized takeover of your account or unauthorized access to your personal data.
Verification of Requests
Users typically maintain password-protected accounts with WNR.AI. If you submit a request to exercise your privacy rights, you will be asked to verify the request by logging in to your WNR.AI account, or to verify your identity in another manner. If we are unable to adequately verify your request at our sole discretion then, in order to protect against unauthorized access to personal data, we reserve the right to deny the request.
Do Not Track Signals
Your browser may be configured to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to websites that you visit. There is no industry-standard approach to what this signal means. Accordingly, WNR.AI does not monitor or otherwise respond to these “Do Not Track” signals.
California Privacy Laws
WNR.AI's headquarters are located in California, USA.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) allows California residents to request access to the specific pieces and categories of personal information that the business has collected about the consumer, the categories of sources for that information, the business or commercial purposes for collecting the information, and the categories of third parties with which the information was shared.
WNR.AI provides California residents and all users with the right to view, access, or transport their information upon request. All users also have the right to submit a request to delete information. We do not discriminate against users who exercise their privacy rights.
Under California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code section 1798.83), California residents have certain rights regarding the disclosure of their information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. WNR.AI's policy is not to share your information with third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes if you have exercised your option to prevent that. If you wish to not have your personal information shared for those purposes, you may adjust your preferences or request that we delete your personal information by following the steps outlined above.
EU Privacy Laws and Data Transfers
WNR.AI is a global company. By using WNR.AI, you agree that your personal data may be transferred to and stored in the United States, and handled as described in this Policy. WNR.AI acts as a data controller, as defined under applicable law. If you reside in the European Union (including EFTA States), the United Kingdom, or Switzerland, WNR.AI Portugal acts as a controller of your personal data. If you reside anywhere else, WNR.AI, Inc. acts as a controller of your personal data.
WNR.AI processes personal data based on different legal grounds depending on the circumstances. This includes performance of a contract, legitimate interest, legal obligation, and consent where appropriate. Where we rely on consent, you may withdraw such consent at any time.
Contacting Us About Data Protection
If you have privacy concerns or questions, you can contact us via email at [email protected].
We take your privacy queries seriously, and are committed to resolving any complaints that may arise about our collection or use of your data. If you believe your privacy rights have been infringed, we encourage you to contact us at [email protected]. You may also have the right to complain to the appropriate data protection supervisory authority.
Establishing an Authorized Agent
You may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. In order to designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, you must provide a valid power of attorney, the requester's valid government ID, and the authorized agent's valid government ID. Please contact [email protected] with your request. In order to prevent an unauthorized takeover of your account or unauthorized access to your personal data, we may decline access to or recovery of your account at our sole discretion.
Data Retention Period
WNR.AI retains your personal data for as long as necessary to provide our services, or until you request its deletion. We may continue to retain certain information even after your account's deletion if required by applicable U.S. laws to do so.
The security of your personal data is of great importance to us, and we adhere to industry-standard practices to ensure its protection. Please refer to our Security Policy page for more information.
WNR.AI is not intended for use by children, and you are prohibited from using WNR.AI if you are under 13 years of age. You must also be of the minimum age required to provide consent for the processing of personal data in your jurisdiction (for some jurisdictions, your parent or legal guardian may be permitted to provide such consent on your behalf). To create a creator page on WNR.AI or to purchase a premium account, you must be at least 18 years old or have the permission of your parent or legal guardian. In order to subscribe to an Adult/18+ creator's content or purchase an offering related to such a creator, you must be at least 18 years old.